Greeting

Assalamualaikum everyone...Welcome To My Blog,I hope my writings makes ur time worthy for visiting!!! Leave ur footprints in my Cbox ya ^,^

Special Posted For Someone Who Was Called F.R.I.E.N.D

A FRIEND IS ONE OF THE NICEST THINGS YOU CAN HAVE & ONE OF THE BEST THINGS YOU CAN BE!


friendship isn't a big thing---It's a million little things...


a single rose can be my garden...
a friend can be my world...


ONLY YOUR FRIENDS WILL TELL YOU WHEN YOUR FACE IS DIRTY!!!


A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good..
& sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad..


tHe fRiend iS tHe MaN wHo kNows aLL abOuT yOu buT sTiLL LikEs yOu...


if you should die before me...ask if you can bring a friend...




t0geTher 4eVer, nEVa apaRT, maybe iN distaNce, buT nEVa iN heaRt.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Ur Comments Sweetie ^_^