Greeting

Assalamualaikum everyone...Welcome To My Blog,I hope my writings makes ur time worthy for visiting!!! Leave ur footprints in my Cbox ya ^,^

My 1st Wedding Anniversary


Holla guys!! sebenarnya,our wedding anniversary on 21 May..tapi i dunno what was on my mind...i forgot the date!!!! Walaupun my Beloved Peadom sudah set reminder dalam calender handphone, still lupa jugak..aishhhh! But never mind, next time i won't forget it anymore...pinky promise my hubby..^_^

So, in this post, i would like to dedicate a Happy Anniversary wishes to my beloved husband Mohd Faizal Bin Ali Asgar, seorang suami yang penyayang, prihatin, rajin, bertanggungjawab, penyabar (sangat penyabar kerana terpaksa melayan pelbagai karenah seorang isteri yang teruk seperti saya..ngeeeee) , & I Love u so much hubby...U'll never be replaced!!
 So for the blogwalkers, i'll show you all some of my wedding pics...when i look to these pics my heart feels like berbunga-bunga more & more...ahakkks! I love my spouse....always & forever...till death do us apart...
*_*'

Majlis Resepsi : 2 pasangan pengantin o.k!
We & Peadom's Brother (Ading & Bibie)
The other two sweet ladies are my biras...tunang-tunang kepada abang-abang iparku...

This is us!

Our beloved couple...:)


I can't smile...so i was forced to...

uh! he's coming????

ok, he is in front of my room door right now..~

Look, the small girl is on the pelamin!!

hihihihi....ok i was bullied by my family & friends...
They asked me to pose like this & that...aiyyooo canggung!!

~Blue~
Faster!! I want to laugh...

My Everything...My All
Love them...

One of my friend thought this is was the wedding cake!!
Hey itu aku lah....! hahaha!

Our big family...

Gadis-gadis...tapi dua wanita d hadapan is available no more o.k!
They are taken...:)
~Red~

Let's eat!!

Ok the pendekar not ready yet!

His eyes, his eyes!!
*_* 

Thanks for capturing my panic face..^_^

the cake sedang memotong cake..hahah!

Dia terima nikahku....

The ring...

Ya, my face looks so pale & i know it...hahaha!

sempat lagi berkhayal!!! hahah!

Thinking of????

say cheese....dale....

Finally....~

Menangislah para iblis dan syaitan di kala itu...heheh...

ambik gambar jak kah? autograf??? heheh...

Snap..snap...snap....

Bawa...aq pergi...pegi mana?? hihi..

secara rasminya bergelar...Pn Peadom..!

and i'm look fat!!!!

even now we're fall apart but
the name will always together
like our soul...

ndak habis lg kh snap pics ni...cramp sudah pipiku gink...

ngeeeeee....d layan bah kamu...haha!

kakanda adinda....

pink itu wajib...
ada tragedi tau sebelum snap gmbr ni...hahah!

Credit to my besties for this picca..!

My girls..!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Ur Comments Sweetie ^_^