Greeting

Assalamualaikum everyone...Welcome To My Blog,I hope my writings makes ur time worthy for visiting!!! Leave ur footprints in my Cbox ya ^,^

The Queen Of My Heart!

Gumawo mama!! Thank you so much for being here..i love her so much because mama is someone who are tough, protective, caring, sincere, loving and always be happy no matter in what kind of situation..she is an optimist. In the dictionary of her life, there is no word of "give up". That is why, whenever i fell down, i willcome to her and by looking her face, it is enough to heal my pain, sadness and stresses. 

I will make you proud of me~ I know that day will come. I will make you happy no matter what it takes me to do!!! This is my promise, mama! Saranghae omma! Mmmuah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Ur Comments Sweetie ^_^