Greeting

Assalamualaikum everyone...Welcome To My Blog,I hope my writings makes ur time worthy for visiting!!! Leave ur footprints in my Cbox ya ^,^

Things Not To Say To Your Boyfie...




...can we juz be friends?...

...i'm pregnant...juz kidding...

...my last boyfriend was a little bigger...

...i betcha i can fart louder than u!!...

...i tell my mom everything...

...why can't u be more sensitive??...

...stop hanging out wif ur friends and spend more time wif me...

...wud u mind if i see other people??...

...i've already picked out names for our children...

...i bet i've been wif more guys than u have girls...

...cud u juz run into the store and grab me a box of pads...

...u must carry ur cell phone so i can call u..all the time...

...what's more important 2 u?? me or the football??...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Ur Comments Sweetie ^_^